Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disney Favorites Pt. 2

So here is part two of my favorite (Disney) songs....enjoy!


I believe this is one of the most romantic Disney song I ever did hear. Tangled is an awesome movie. I loved all the songs but "I See the Light" is my favorite out of the entire movie.


Again, something from "The Little Mermaid". This song is Broadway-spectacular(my vocabulary, meaning awesome). I love how Ariel's hair moves along with the water and how it spreads out on the ground. It's so pretty. And so is her voice.


Even though this movie was made lots of years ago, this song just has to stick in your head for a long time, even though the bibbidi doo part doesn't make sense, lol.


Again, another romantic song from the Disney movie "Aladdin". Jasmine looks so pretty in this scene and Aladdin looks handsome in that prince outfit. They make a wonderful couple don't they? I wish I had a magic carpet.

I guess that's it for the songs then. So there you have it folks, my favorite Disney songs.

~The Authoress

0 comments:

Post a Comment