Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Consider the book thou lazy one

Yes I am afraid to admit I haven't been truthful to reading lately. So far this year I have read three books:

1. In the Company of Secrets (Postcard's From Pullman #1) by Judith Miller
2. Eve of the Emperor Penguin (Magic tree house) by Mary Pope Osborne
3. The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall

I had started to read Pride and Prejudice but decided I wasn't ready for something long and englishy. So I decided to try another M.L. Tyndall book. I was pleased to discover that the library had "The Red Siren", another book by her. It's the first in the Charles Towne Belles series. I like it so far, and since M.L. Tyndall is one of my favorite authors I expect this book will have a wonderful ending just like Falcon and the Sparrow did.

I can't exactly say the list of books I'm planning to read this year...my goal is 70 and I've only read three so far(list above). Shame on me!

If you have any recommendations, please feel free to tell me. The only idea I might have are some more M.L. Tyndall books, for like I said, she is my favorite author.

~The Authoress

1 comments:

Sarah Demens, The Character Queen said...

Cool!
I'm getting into reading, also!
More bible, more Jesus Freak.
I'm working on Max Ride. :)

Good luck on reading, buddy!!
~Sarah

Post a Comment