Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Friday ramblings

Things are not really jumping around so I'll just be random.

My little sis has her stitches out. Hooray for her! There is only a scar left. I haven't seen it yet however, because well I stayed home pretty much the day.

My older brother had to go to a basketball game that finishes up his day camp. My older sis and dad went. I stayed home with my doggies. I listened to some music and watched a couple of movies. They were gone all day almost and got back at 3:30 something. My mom got me a small bag of cheetos, which I instantly munched on. Momzy got mad that I did.

Ok, now for the random stuff:

MUSIC:
Today I'd like to share a favorite song of mine from Disney's "The Little Mermaid".


PICTURE:
My dog Penny!
Darling Penny. :)

QUOTES:

Rapunzel: Something brought you here Flynn Rider. Call it what you will--fate, destiny...
Flynn: *sarcastically* A horse.

ANY MORE NEWS BEFORE DEPARTURE:
I got a sleeping bag for camp and a swimsuit. I'm so pysched!

~The Authoress

0 comments:

Post a Comment