Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Stuff!

A big box came in the mail today carrying some school supplies! Including some of my stuff too! Here are some pics I snapped with my webcam.

This is my Rosetta Stone language course. I'm learning French! It came with some cool headphones too.

Below are the study guide CDs I'm doing! The first one is "Pride and Prejudice", and my painted finger nails.
Above is "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", and my hand. And below is "Anne of Green Gables" and my hand again.

I also have "Witch of Blackbird Pond" but it's not here yet. It's on backorder.

Now here is my devotional "Devotions for the God Girl". Here's the front cover:


Back cover:

That's all for now. I've got a historical artifact kit on the way too. Backordered.

~The Authoress

0 comments:

Post a Comment