Monday, May 21, 2012

Musical Mondays #2

At long last, I'm making a post again. And since it's Monday, do you know what time it is?

**Drum Roll**

That's right, it's time for Musical Monday! And don't worry, I'm not gonna drive you guys crazy with Disney yet.

I know last time I posted something Lord of the Rings related, but I'm also doing the same this week. There are just so many wonderfully composed pieces from that movie and believe me, I had a tough time deciding which one to post. After some debating and some careful thinking, I finally decided on this beautiful song:


In Dreams

When the cold of Winter comes
Starless night will cover day
In the veiling of the sun
We will walk in bitter rain

But in dreams
(But in dreams)
I can hear your name
And in dreams
(And in dreams)
We will meet again

When the seas and mountains fall
And we come to end of days
In the dark I hear a call
Calling me there
I will go there
And back again
[ Lyrics from:





~the Authoress







0 comments:

Post a Comment