Thursday, January 12, 2012

Describe me in one word...

I've been so lazy as to not posting. Well, let's just say the weather was absolutely disgusting yesterday and I didn't feel up to the task of informing you all of my life. Today I want a change of pace. I'll talk about my writing!
Did you even think I write stories? Of course I do, but so far, as of now, have been finished. I have get going just fine and then I get stuck. It happens every time, maybe because I don't have a firm enough plot? As the years have went by, I have realized mistakes I have made in my writing. Now I'm much better, and I'm going to try my hand at writing a series. And getting it published(hopefully!). I want to be an author so badly.

They are going to be mysteries, because as you may know already, I LOVE MYSTERIES. So that'll be easy. The next step is getting the main characters together. And I already did that!

My main character is a fourteen-year old girl named Sarah Winchester. She's a homeschooler, travels alot, and likes to read. She also has a Nancy Drew-type personality.

I promise, as soon as the first chapter of the first book is all done and written, I'll post it on another blog made specially for my writing.

~The Authoress

1 comments:

Sarah Demens, The Character Queen said...

Ahhh, I'm serious, I love your blog's new look. :3

HURRAY!!! YOU'RE WRITING!! I can't wait to read it. ^^ It sounds so interesting so far! ♥

Anddd you need to post more! ^.^ I so much enjoy your blog!!

Love ya!
~Sarah

Post a Comment