Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no joke there. Same time, every year, I get the same childish thrill when it nears my favoritest holiday! I love driving past houses at night time and seeing pretty lights instead of dull darkness. I love getting in from the cold and drinking cocoa. I love shopping and getting presents. I love everything about this holiday.

I've already done half my Christmas shopping. So far, I have bought something for Dad, Mom, and my brother, but I still need to get sisters something. And I'm a four dollar budget, so you can imagine the time I'll have trying to figure out what to get. Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out what my parents got me, and, frankly, I'm quite scared that's it not on my list. Those folks of mine are unpredictable.

So Christmas Break has started! But I couldn't enjoy the first day of it. Why? I had to get two stubborn wittle baby teeth extracted.
Faint

Hey it wasn't that bad. I just sat there for awhile waiting until it was my doomed call and then went back. Of course, I had to wait a few more minutes til' the dentist got in there, and believe me, I could wait. Yeah so I was a bit nervous. While they had barely started, my hands were clinging to the arm rests like it was the end. I need to stop being such a drama queen.

Anyways, it was one tooth on the top, and one on the bottom. They got the bottom one out first, and I barely felt it. I mean when I heard the dentist say "Ok let's get the top one" and I was like "You got the bottom one already? Sheesh man that was fast". To make a long story short, I made a speedy recovery by eating jello and watching one of my favorite programs(and try and guess which one).  What I didn't like before that was having to stuff gauze where it was bleeding. At least I didn't gag it up this time.

Now the story I just mentioned above has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Christmas of course. So let's get back to the that.

Yesterday, I finally got around to watching a Christmas movie, "The Polar Express", and did I mention how much I LOVE the credit song? It's even on my playlist. Josh Groban has such an amazing voice. No one can sing "Believe" better than him.

Have some of you been wanting to see my family's Christmas tree? Well wait no more, for here it is!





Not very good lighting, I know. But I took it with my webcam so that's to be expected. And now you know what I mean by HUGE. I'm shocked we even had enough ornaments.

So........I guess that is it. I've ran out of things to say honestly. I'll leave you with this:





~The Authoress

1 comments:

Sarah Demens, The Character Queen said...

Ah, your Christmas tree looks beautiful, m'dear!! :)

Oh, I agree with everything you said about Christmas! It's a beautiful time of year and I absolutely love everything about it!! ^^

Aww, sorry you had to get your teeth pulled RIGHT when Christmas break started. Haha, and I couldn't STAND jello. ;P

That was a good movie. I mean, I didn't LOVE it. But it was good. :D

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year, bud. ♥
Love ya, sweet girl!!
~Sarah

Post a Comment