Saturday, September 29, 2012

My life is a rollercoaster

Wow, when was the last time I talked about life? I don't want to even try to think that far. So much has happened I don't even know WHERE to start!

Ok...how about I just start here. Music has started back again(not that I'm really thrilled). There are lots of new chords and stuff I'm trying out this year...and new songs. Sometimes I wish I'd stuck with piano, guitar is wearing out my poor wittle fingers.

School has been ho-hum. So far, Algebra hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, although some things don't even make sense when I read it. And I'm doing a novel course, you know, the basics of writing a book. So yeah, hopefully I'll have a novel completed by the end of this year. Who knows? It is so hard for me to concentrate on just one story. Everytime I turn around I am getting new ideas. Argh, why does my brain have to be so active all the time? I don't know whether that is a good or a bad thing.

Enough about school, onto my main life. My brother has been off at college for a couple of months now. The house seems so quiet without him...and believe me, if you heard my brother talk you'd know what I mean. In other words, yeah, I miss him. I never thought I would miss him, but I am missing him alot.

I finally got to see The Hunger Games awhile back. And were my expectations met? Not really. I mean yeah, it was a good film and all, but it kind of felt like they sped through the whole beginning just to get to the main deal of the film. Plus, the camera was all shaky through most of the film, and I found the lack of music somewhat disturbing. Despite all that, I managed to shed a few tears when Rue died, but who didn't? It angered me a little too. I mean, think about it. She was only twelve years old. And the fact that people are watching kids fight to the death, it sickens me. So yeah, I guess you can say I've got a love/hate relationship with The Hunger Games.

Now onto the news I've been waiting to get to this whole post....guess who is gonna be a big sister?

......

Give up? It should be that obvious! Me! Yes, I'm not joking. For the past couple of days, my mom hasn't been feeling all that great. So she went to the doctor today to see what was up. I'll admit, I was a little worried. But it turns out, it was nothing serious. I was just in my room, you know, hanging out when my mom came back home all smiles. Then the announcement was made, that me and my sisters are gonna be big sisters. At first I thought I'd gone deaf, then I thought I was dreaming, and I even pinched myself twice to make sure. But its true. My mom is having a baby! And after twelve years, that seems weird, but I'm still really happy. And I'm hoping to get a little brother this time, because, I mean, really, and my brother would agree with me on that point, we have three girls in this family(two plus me).

Well...now what? Oh yeah, its raining, and I'm gonna go get my lunch and watch Doctor Who. Bye!



~YourHighness

1 comments:

Sarah Demens, The Character Queen said...

Ew, school, not the most interesting thing to do with one's time. :3
Yay, a book! Are you going to post it anywhere?? :D

As you well know, I'm not a fan of the Hunger Games. :P So I won't say anything, lol

Oh my gosh!! Well, congratulations!! ^_^
That's such exciting news!! I could never have a younger sibling, though. I like being the youngest. XD
But you're used to having younger sibs, so another one is awesome, huh? :D

Yay!! Doctor Who!!! 8D
Have fun! hehe
~Sarah

Post a Comment